Neuromonitoring Blog by Dr. Richard Vogel
- Understanding Anodal and Cathodal Stimulation 2,326 views | by Richard Vogel
- Neurophysiological Identification and Differentiation of Motor Cranial Nerves 494 views | by Richard Vogel
- Optimizing Spinal Cord Stimulator Placement with Neuromonitoring 491 views | by Richard Vogel
- Is Neuromonitoring Really Questionable? 455 views | by Richard Vogel
- Navigating the Neuromonitoring Job Search 394 views | by Richard Vogel
I am a board-certified intraoperative neurophysiologist with a passion for teaching and writing. This website is my creative outlet where I hope to connect with others in the field. Check out the "Writers" link to learn more.